Full Time – Permanent
Nationwide Fire Sprinklers is a family run company operating out of Colwick Industrial Estate, Nottingham. We install residential and domestic fire sprinkler systems UK wide, into homes, offices, apartments, hotels and HMO’s.
What the role will involve:
• Reviewing, amending and management of client contracts
• Responsible for projects from design through to installation and handover, in accordance with project contracts
• Day to day running of multiple projects ranging in value, from around £20k – £1m
• Ensuring compliance of projects to relevant standards and customer expectation
• Budget/cost management, estimating for additional works and managing cost variations
• Resource planning for existing and new projects
• Regular accounts administration / monthly accounts reconciliation
• Management of Sub-contractors
• Preparation and review of H&S documentation, such as RAMS.
• Attendance at pre-start meetings, progress meetings and handover meetings on site
• Build, develop and grow business relationships vital to the success of a project
• Actively managing, engaging and developing staff to deliver high performance
• Monitoring of site performance, standards and compliance with design requirements
• Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety & ISO 9001:2015
• Driving internal processes, compliance and standards in line with Health & Safety
This is a great opportunity for a keen individual to join a growing business, with scope to develop and progress, for the right person with the right approach. The applicant would ideally have a good working knowledge of fire safety systems and standards, and previous experience in fire sprinklers is advantageous.
Ideally a candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience in similar role in a construction or mechanical/electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
• Have a sound understanding of contract law
• Display strong leadership skills
• Have a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem solving
• Be organized, flexible and self motivated
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have the ability to identify and drive forward continuous improvement
• Have site qualifications such as CSCS, SMSTS/IOSH, First Aid, Health and Safety Awareness training (Asbestos, manual handling etc)
• Have some experience with AUTOCAD, Canute FHC, Salesforce, Revit, MS packages
• Have a full clean driving licence
• Hold a valid up to date passport
Package details & benefits
• Competitive salary
• Reviewed annually
• Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
• Company vehicle available
• 20 days annual leave (increasing to 27 days based on length of service) – plus bank holidays
• Mobile phone
How to apply
We invite applications from candidates who seek an unusual and challenging career opportunity in a fast growing industry.
To apply for any position please send you current CV, with a covering letter explaining why you want to be considered for the position to: – [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can find out more information about our company, and the type of work we carry out, on our website: www.nationwidefiresprinklers.co.uk.