Full Time – Permanent
Office Based – Colwick Nottingham
Nationwide Fire Sprinklers Ltd is a family run company operating out of Colwick Industrial Estate, Nottingham. We install residential and domestic fire sprinkler systems UK wide, into homes, offices, apartments, hotels and HMO’s.
Due to continued development and expansion we are currently looking for a candidate to join our Estimating Department.
What is the role?
- Liaison with clients, by telephone, email, and online meetings
- Preparing bespoke estimates and quotations
- Processing client orders and liaising with planning team
- General administration – Inputting information into CRM databases
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Experience in a similar role desirable, but not compulsory as training can be provided.
- Be educated to A-Level standard or similar
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Have a technical mind
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Be pragmatic, proactive and positive
- Be organized, flexible and self motivated
- Ability to identify and drive forward continuous improvement
- IT Literate, MS packages and CRM database experience
Ideally a candidate will have a keen interest, in the following areas
- Construction & Building Layouts
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
Package details & benefits
- Annual salary circa £18,500 – £20,500 depending on experience & qualification
- Friendly, sociable and supportive work environment
- Competitive salaries as career progression is made
- Reviewed at 6 months and then annually
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme – where applicable
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 27 days based on length of service) – plus bank holidays
How do I apply?
To apply please send your current CV, with a covering letter explaining why you want to be considered for the position to:- [email protected]