A-VENT – Automatic Smoke Vent System
Unique to Nationwide Fire Sprinklers we have developed the A-VENT atrium and stairwell smoke vent system which when linked to the A-TACS sprinkler controls will open the roof light ventilation shortly after sprinkler activation.
This revolutionary solution has the following features:-
- Only operates on full activation of sprinklers
- Auto closes on disarm of sprinklers
- Auto closes after 20 minutes
- Restores 90% visibility in around 3 minutes providing safe escape –even from concealed fires not yet extinguished but contained by the sprinklers
- Removes the requirement for separation of open plan areas from upper floors
- Saves on construction costs
- Saves compromising space on upper floor landings
- Prevents smoke bleeding into bedrooms on upper floors
- Permits occupants on upper floors to “stay put” for a few moments once they become aware of a fire and then pass safely down the stairwell to the final exit
- Suitable for application in any dwelling – smoke logging occurs in bungalows as well as 4 or 5-storey dwellings
A-VENT in loft conversions
Our sprinkler control system called A-TACS is now interlinked to our new product A-VENT which allows loft conversions to omit the separation required at first-floor landing levels.
Fully controlled by the A-TACS sprinkler system controls, the window opens and closes automatically – you don’t need to do anything at all.
You will be installing a roof light in your new staircase to the loft and we simply install our A-VENT onto your window.
You can save all the cost of building a wall and door on the first-floor landing which is much more than the A-VENT and you don’t have to put up with the hassle of having a door right in the middle of your landing which creates dark awkward spaces.
Call our technical team today for help and advice on this unique product.
Smoke Travel Tests
“Domestic sprinklers, A-TACS & A-VENT have helped us get through building control so easily, it’s such a good idea and has allowed our project to move forward”
Freephone: 0800 028 9911
Alternative Tel: 0115 998 7391
Fax: 0871 266 8911
E-mail: [email protected]
SERVICE AND PROJECTS
Telephone: 0800 028 9911
Fax: 0871 266 8911
Click this link to see :-
Information on dealing with our company during the coronavirus outbreak.
Request a Call Back