CPVC Domestic & Residential Sprinkler Systems
Full Time / Mon-Fri
If you enjoy……
- Working on construction sites
- Learning something new and different
- Working at locations throughout England, Wales and Scotland
- Early morning starts, and afternoon finishes
- Working in a team
- Clear career progression, with no previous experience of sprinkler systems necessary
……..then this just might be the position for you!
- Trainees: £18,000 – £21,000
- Experienced/Qualified Engineers: £25,000 – £38,000
- 40 hours per week + paid overtime
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Monthly pay
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme (where applicable)
We welcome applications from candidates within reasonable commute from our Nottingham office.
You will be working in a team of 2/3, carrying out the installation of CPVC fire sprinkler systems, in domestic houses and residential properties, such as care homes and apartment blocks. You will provide daily site labour requirements, such as carrying and distributing materials, using hand tools, fitting CPVC pipe work and sprinkler heads, driving to sites daily and generally assisting colleagues. You will be required to follow instructions, complete paperwork, resolve site issues and install systems to the relevant British Standard.
- Have previously worked on construction sites
- Have excellent communication skills & be able to listen carefully and follow instructions
- Be punctual, organized, flexible and self motivated
- Be hard-working and resilient
- Hold a full UK driving licence, preferably clean
- Hold a valid passport
- Be aged 18 or over, due to the Working Time Regulations
- Hold a CSCS card (or can obtain one before employment commences)
All uniform, PPE and Tools will be provided by the Company. Occasional overnight stays are required in accommodation paid for by the Company, and an overnight allowance paid in wages.
Most training will be site based practical training, but candidates will be expected to attend external and internal courses/training events when required (paid for by the Company), and pass a qualification.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Interested? Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]