If you enjoy……
- Driving, and travelling around the UK
- Early morning starts, and afternoon finishes
- Speaking to people, and building client relationships
- Working independently for the most part, but occasionally in a team
- Learning something new and different
- Problem solving
- Clear career progression
……..then this just might be the position for you!
Within your first 12 – 18 months in this role your earnings can easily be in excess of £25,000 gross per annum*, as a basic, plus regular paid overtime, and occasional weekend paid overtime.
Due to continued expansion we are currently looking for a Trainee Field Service Engineer. We welcome applications from candidates located within reasonable travel distance from our Head Office in Nottingham (within 30 minutes
Once trained, you will be working independently carrying out the servicing of fire sprinkler systems, in domestic houses and residential properties, such as care homes and apartment blocks. Occasional overnight stays are required (typically once a week).
This role will also involve liaison with your office based colleagues, customers and suppliers, completing paperwork and documentation, following relevant standards and being able to resolve site issues.
You will undertake training both on and off the job to become fully qualified.
Ideally candidates will:
- Be fully COVID-19 vaccinated (or will be by mid-November 2021, unless you are medically exempt)
- Have an interest in engineering and/or fire safety
- Be educated to GSCE standard or above
- Be organized, flexible and self motivated
- Have excellent communication skills
- A full UK driving licence, preferably clean
- A valid passport
- Aged 18 or over, due to the Working Time Regulations
All uniform, PPE and Tools will be provided by the Company.
Most training will be site based practical training, but candidates will be expected to attend external and internal courses/training events when required (paid for by the Company), and pass a qualification.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Interested? Please email your CV and covering letter to
*Assumes training is complete, and qualifications are passed.