Full Time – Permanent
Office Based – Colwick Nottingham
Are you a technically minded, keen, motivated and enthusiastic individual looking for a long term career in a varied, unusual and challenging role? Then look no further, we have the job for you! Experience is not required as full training and support will be given.
Who are we?
Nationwide Fire Sprinklers Ltd is a family run company operating out of Colwick Industrial Estate, Nottingham. We install residential and domestic fire sprinkler systems UK wide, into homes, offices, apartments, hotels and HMO’s.
What is the role?
In this office based role you will be trained to produce bespoke detailed specifications, design drawings and hydraulic calculations to meet customer requirements, using specialist programmes. This role will also involve liaison with customers, suppliers and internal departments, managing project design timelines and costs, and maintaining project documentation.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
● Technically & mechanically minded
● Buckets of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
● Be organized, flexible and self motivated
● Good communication skills
● Enjoys Science, Maths and English – achieving, at least, excellent GCSE results in these subjects
Ideally a candidate will have a keen interest, in the following areas
● Construction & Building Layouts
● Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
Package details & benefits
● Annual salary circa £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience & qualification
● Friendly, sociable and supportive work environment
● Competitive salaries as career progression is made
● Reviewed at 6 months and then annually
● Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme – where applicable
● 20 days annual leave (increasing to 27 days based on length of service) – plus bank holidays
How do I apply?
To apply please send your current CV, with a covering letter explaining why you want to be considered for the position to: – [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!